Monday, June 4, 2012

Thanks to these wonderful authors for writing great reviews!

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

22
We love our car, it is awesome and what you did for us means so much.  Just when we thought we had no hope of getting a new car to better our life you helped us out.   Thank you so so much and every time someone asks me  “where did you get your car”,  I will tell them from Mike Finnin Kia and give you and your company high high compliments and tell them they should go thru ya,ll when they need a new car.-Mariah G.

 

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

I was looking for a new SUV and in March of this year I purchased a 2012 Kia Sportage EX. It is a great car and I am really happy with it. The price was in my budget and the warranty was one of the best that I could find. I would recommend a Kia to anyone.-Dick W.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment