Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thank You Bob for the kind remarks!

22
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Hi John,

 

We had been looking around for a new vehicle for about 2 weeks. We thought that a Santa Fe or a Tucson would be our choice. I stopped at several Hyundai Dealers (Quad Cities and Dubuque) test drove them and was quite satisfied with the vehicles. I was about to buy a blue Santa Fe which was sitting on the lot here in Dubuque, (with the towing package I was looking for) but found that the trade-in value for my Infinity was lower that I expected.  I wanted my wife to see the vehicle before purchasing it and left with his offer in hand.

 

I decided to take a quick look at what Kia had to offer and found myself parked in your lot near a few Sorrentos. I got out to see the sticker prices and while I was checking them out and was startled by a soft voice behind me asking if they could be of any assistance. April was actually the first real salesperson I had encountered on my quest. She took the time to ask me the right questions to determine what my needs were. On our test drive she was extremely personable and probed a bit further and took the time to build a friendly relationship. When we arrived back at the dealership she had my SUV appraise and provided me with options in vehicles and financing. While the numbers were being run she introduced me to the service manager and the person that sets up the service appointments. All that was left was to make a decision on what car to buy and I arranged for my wife to test drive them the next day. Our intent on arriving the next day (Saturday) was to make a decision on which car to purchase and do the paper work on Monday (I should have known better), but we found ourselves driving home in our new car. April is the "real deal", a professional salesperson and I should know, I have been in sales and marketing most of my professional life and have trained hundred of salespeople in consultative and relationship selling. She earned my business and based on my experience so far, I'll highly recommend Mike Finnin Motors to my friends and tell them to give April a call. You are fortunate to have her on your staff!!

 

Blessings,

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment