Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thanks to this wonderful author for writing up a great review!

22
I was very happy with our recent purchase of the 2007 Chevy Cobalt.  We came to your lot in a crunch time situation and Dave Scott & Amy Gomoll were extremely helpful. You guys are the best!

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

I could go on step further and say we showed up at your lot at 7:20 PM, with closing time being 8:00 and the vehicle we were interested in was ready for us. With the exception of it having not gone through detail or the shop yet. My daughter was given a loaner car to drive as hers was not safe until we could return 48 hrs later to finalize the sale. Now that's what I call service. Finnin staff made a stressful situation a little more bearable!! Yes you can use my testimoninal...........without a doubt.   Thanks! -Cyndy M.

No comments:

Post a Comment